SENER, commitment to quality through the constant effort
Quality is a fundamental objective in all that SENER does; it is a commitment shared by both the company and its professionals. Their goal is customer satisfaction, improving safety conditions for people involved in the projects and construction work and respect for the environment.
SENER has its own integrated quality, environmental and safety management system, certified by AENOR in accordance with the following standards:
- The ISO 9001 quality management system (first engineering company in Spain to receive this certification)
- The ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system certification
- OHSAS 18001:2007, certifying health and safety in the workplace.
The company has also received certification for sector-specific standards:
- EN 9100 certification for aerospace quality assurance
- PECAL/AQAP 2110 and PECAL/AQAP 160, for defense projects
- ISO 13485 certification for biomedical equipment.
We also apply sectorial standards for projects, such as:
- ANSI, ASME, API for industrial projects
- ECSS for space sector projects.